Damn it. The hum of the PGAD is back. Granted, it’s not the roar it was before the blocks but I’m not even a week post procedure.
I want to cry. Showering hurts, water hurts… my non-soap cleaners haven’t eased it either. I think it’s time to review a couple other potential contributing factors.
- I WILL be scheduling an MRI. While Dr. Hibner believes any cysts found aren’t going to change my treatment options, we didn’t have a solid discussion on my early childhood trauma and or the massive tailbone injury I sustained in the 6th grade.
- While the MRI may be useful, I personally don’t believe an MRI will show if it is endometriosis or scar tissue thats invading the nerves and or compressing it. I saw this because my previous experience with MRI’s never showed the intestines were strangled and Mayo mis-diagnosed me.
- I believe the pgad symptoms are actually much worse in/on the right side of the clitoral area. Odd… why?
- I need to understand what, if any, role the Interstitial Cystitis plays.
- Urination causes symptoms to worsen- WHY! That makes me not want to drink anything and that can’t happen.
- Are urethra spasms a thing?? This PGAD feels higher up than just the surface… why?
- I need estrogen/progesterone therapy- I need to understand how I can have these hormones in my body and not FEED endo—???
- The fact that I’m in surgical menopause and have been HRT free for the last 3 years, does that contribute to an increase in PGAD symptoms? Vaginal dryness is only getting worse, not better!
- Can someone please tell me what underwear to buy!!!!!! Geeze man! N.O.T.H.I.N.G feels okay, much less good!
💛 #OldGirlintheEndoGame #suckitendo #endendo #endostrong #PGAD #PGADbadass #pudendalnervepain #endometriosis #pelvicfloordysfunction #interstitialcystitis #MMJpioneer #almostopiatefree #marijuanapatient #TeamHibner #TeamDsouza #refuseLupron #PGADisreal #anxietyanddepressionhurt